A web app that makes it easy to share ideas, creations, and work. Words, visuals, done. In a unique way of sorting things.
Bulb is an online publishing app that makes it easy for people to share their work and which is used by several school districts and TED speakers such as Martin Villeneuve (Mars et Avril). I joined bulb in June 2013 as one of their UX/UI designers.
What I did
- Designed a payment system for pro accounts that established initial revenue stream.
- Designed entire set of collateral for summer marketing campaign that was used at various trade shows and conferences.
- Helped refine internal processes to optimize communication and performance across a partially remote design team.
- Gave several presentations at conferences about the future of education and technology, built on user research and usage insights.
- Coded several frontend prototypes to be shown to investors and content partners to help communicate the product vision.
- Coded a living style guide - based on Pattern Lab - to optimize communication between design and development.